OHMYBLUE di ELENA RIZZI, a Sole Proprietorship Company, works in full compliance with the provisions of Italian Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 (Personal Data Protection Act).
The personal data provided by the Consumer are processed in compliance with the fundamental rights and freedoms, particularly guaranteeing the right to confidentiality, personal identity and personal data protection.
Pursuant to art. 13 of Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003, the following information is provided:
1) Data processing purposes and methods
The personal data provided by the Consumer shall only be used for:
- Entering into and correctly executing the online sales contracts;
- Performing marketing and customer loyalty activities by means of a system of newsletters for advertising and promotional communications.
2) Obligatory or optional nature of data submission
The submission of personal data for the purposes indicated in item no. 1, letter a), is obligatory: without such data, OHMYBLUE would not be able to accept the Purchase Order or, therefore, to enter into the sales contract.
The submission of personal data for the purposes indicated in item no. 1, letter b), is optional, and it does not impede the execution of the sales contract.
Data processing is closely linked to the abovementioned purposes, always ensuring the confidentiality and safety of the Consumer’s data.
3) Scope of communication and disclosure of data
For both of the abovementioned purposes, data may be communicated by OHMYBLUE to:
- Individuals whose right to have access to such data is recognised by law;
- Collaborators, employees and suppliers of OHMYBLUE, within the scope of the relative tasks and/or contractual obligations with them, regarding the business relations with the Consumer;
- Post offices and couriers for sending documentation and/or material;
- Natural persons and/or legal entities, public or private (such as legal, administrative and tax consulting offices, Chamber of Commerce, Labour Chambers and Offices, etc.) when the communication to them is necessary or functional for the execution of OHMYBLUE’s business activity;
- Banks for the management of collections and payments deriving from the execution of sales contracts.
4) Data controller identification details
The data controller is OHMYBLUE DI ELENA RIZZI Sole Proprietorship Company with registered office in Venice, Sestriere San Polo 2865, District: Campo San Tomà, Postcode 30125, registered with the Venice Register of Companies, Small Enterprises special section, Economic and Administrative Registry (REA) number VE - 370615, Tax ID No. RZZLNE83S48C933Z, VAT ID No. 04147700274.
5) Rights pursuant to art. 7 of Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003
At any time the Consumer can, by submitting a request to OHMYBLUE via registered post with acknowledgement of receipt or to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, may exercise the rights pursuant to art. 7 of Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003, and specifically:
"1. Data subjects are entitled to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data relating to them are held, even if they are not yet recorded, and the communication of the same in an intelligible form.
2. Data subjects are entitled to be informed about:
- The source of the personal data;
- The purposes and methods of processing;
- The type of logic applied whenever data have been processed electronically;
- The identification data of the owner of the data, the data processing managers, and the representative designated as per art. 5, section 2;
- The recipients or categories of recipients to whom or which personal data may be disclosed and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State’s territory, data processor(s), or person(s) in charge of the processing.
3. Data subjects are entitled to ask and obtain:
- The updating or rectification, and whenever desired, the integration of personal data;
- The deletion, conversion into anonymous form, or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data the conservation of which is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data have been collected and subsequently processed;
- Statement that the operations described under letters a) and b) and the content thereof have been reported to those to whom the data have been communicated or disclosed, except in the case that such action should prove impossible or require employment of means clearly out of proportion with the right protected.
4. Data subjects are entitled to object, in whole or in part:
- On legitimate grounds, to the processing of data relating to him, even if such use is pertinent to the purpose for which said data were collected;
- To the processing of personal data relating to him for the purposes of sending advertising material or direct marketing or else for market research or commercial communications."
Upon such request, the controller or the person in charge of processing shall give a suitable reply without delay.